There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional – integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how Barry Hurley works with people.
Whether you are a first time home buyer, looking for a lakeside getaway on Grand Lake, a campus location in Norman, a golf course house at Gaillardia or a trendy Bricktown location, using Barry Hurley, Oklahoma’s Real Estate Resource can help fulfill your dreams. Barry has developed close relationships with a number of builders marketing entry level homes to exclusive luxury homes.
An award-winner and seasoned pro with over 10 years of experience in Oklahoma, Barry Hurley has become Oklahoma’s Real Estate Resource and a consistent leader with a reputation for tenaciously protecting his clients’ interests. Savvy negotiations and cutting-edge marketing strategies join steadfast integrity as the hallmarks of Barry’s service. Exceptionally well-respected in Oklahoma, not only for unparalleled professional track record and high ethical standards but for being an honest, hard-working family man who does absolutely everything necessary to ensure his clients’ success and satisfaction.
Exceptionally loyal clientele, personal referrals and repeat business form the foundation of my career. To ensure efficient, complete service for you, our associates have been carefully selected from the very finest real estate personnel in the business to form a close-knit group offering seamless assistance to you for every aspect of your home purchase or sale.
Please contact Barry Hurley anytime without obligation. He’s ready to go to work for you today!
Experience and Recognition
- Consistently # 1 in sales for the most successful Real Estate firm in Norman
- Extensive training and experience in new home construction and development
- Experienced in Oklahoma City Metro, Norman and Grand Lake home transactions
- Close ties to the University of Oklahoma community
- Residential property sales & exchanges including luxury homes, condominiums, income producing properties, lake estates
- Exceptional attention to skilled negotiations, knowledgeable analysis of property values and market trends
- Expertise and renowned credibility in resolving difficult transactions
- Graduate of University of Oklahoma
- GRI- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute designation
- CRS-Certified Residential Specialist